My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mother Nature's on the rag:

It was asked in an Occult group whether or not Nature is cruel. The following was my response:

Nature just is. It is a force that both destroys and creates indiscriminately. It will love you just as much as when you’re dead and rotting in the ground as when you’re frolicking under it’s warm summer skies.

Those who enjoy the abundance of the harvest, and the joy of Spring are quick to love Nature, and even quicker to later curse it during droughts, hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards and the myriad of other destructive forces that make up the whole of it’s being.

To me, Nature is a perfect balance. I accept it wholly, for both the life it nurtures, just as well as the death it generates.

No comments:

Post a Comment