My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hidden intentions:

I'm not always so honest when it comes to my crafting.

A few months back someone requested my help with an employment spell. They had planned to get a job so they could move closer to me, and while I was on board with this plan at first, the person in question revealed some rather disturbing preferences to me which guaranteed that he would never be allowed near my home. I won't dish out the gory details here, let's just say that it involved prepubescent girls....as in a certain physical response he'd often experience at the sight of his own prepubescent nieces while they were in various states of undress.

So rather than giving him what he wanted, I instead created a sigil against employment, one that would also bar him from achieving his goals. After it was charged, I sent him a copy and told him to wear it on his skin whenever he ventured out, which he did without question.

It worked as intended. No matter how many applications he put out, none of them proved successful. I think it was the first time in his entire life that he fought for something, motivated by my metaphysical backing, only to have his every dream turn slowly into dust as each day went by that he did not hear back from his potential employers.

To make matter worse, his luck deteriorated. The second he’d step out of his front door, any possible misfortune that could occur would strike him down, deflating him even more.

I never gave him any hint of what I did, despite the fact that he lost all faith in my abilities, because he assumed my spell was a flop.

Sometimes it’s better to be thought of as a delusional hack than to let the target know your true intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment