My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Warning to the unwise:

Little children, you who hide behind contacts and copious amounts of bleak, black makeup just to desperately grasp at a power you will never understand, let alone possess.

Frivolous sucklings, just what do you think you know of the Darkness?

I would advise you to beware attracting her attention, but the whole lot of you are far too feeble-minded to heed caution.

Besides, pathetic insignificant creatures such as you could never hope to be worthy of her embrace. You think of yourselves as predators, and yet in the past, you have been my prey.

Such a shame, I would love to dance on the broken shells of your ruinous lives as your worlds come crashing down around you and your minds break from the pitiful screams of your loved ones as they suffer for your hubris.

Your pain may taste like failure, but at least it's filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment