My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Monday, December 10, 2012

Dabbling in Death:


The worst thing I have ever done regarding my Craft involved death.....not causing it, as even those who have died as a result of a mishap on my part do not haunt me or give me any cause for regret.

No, I thought that because I had once orchestrated the events which lead to someone beating death, that I had a right to that power, that I could ward it off no matter what my target's fate was.

In my arrogance, I saved the life of another, only to prolong their suffering. In the end, they died by my word, because I had come to realize that what I had done was something unnatural, and that they would not have thanked me for it.

I no longer try to save lives, as that is not the nature of my path.

There is beauty in Death, as much as there is to be found in Life. Accepting that fact was one of the most important, and painful, lessons I have ever learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment