My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Origins:



I was spawned in the city of Y'ha-nthlei, along with tens of thousands of my brothers and sisters. Somehow, the details are a bit fuzzy, my pod became separated from the clutch and I found myself being hatched upon the land. I have no idea how all of this came about because...well, Duh, I was still fetal at the time, but I do know that a kindly pack of Wolves found and raised me until around my 6th year. 

 

That was when the Gypsies discovered me, living in the wilds and terrorizing the local farmers by liberating their livestock into my belly. The Gypsies wanted to keep me, as a pet of sorts, but their group's Phuri Dae declared me to be cursed, so they had no other recourse than to abandon me on the steps of the first Gadjo household they came across. 

 


Since then I have resided in a perpetual state of confusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment