My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Magic and Morals:

I do not believe in a singular reality.

Even without the belief in other worlds, I would still hold that reality is what people make of it. It can bend according to our wills and how we choose to view it.

I believe that through manipulation and deception, that we can change the perceptions, and therefore the realities, of those around us.

This is the core belief behind the path I walk, for what else is Magic but the manipulation of all things based through nothing more than the power of our will?

Then again, maybe that's just the jaded opinion of a diseased mind. What can I say? I was born without a moral compass.

No comments:

Post a Comment