My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The things I put up with:

I had a rather weird night....basically something manifested to me, a gift I'm guessing. I'm just not sure of the source.

Now, I've always straddled two worlds....in a way that would be defined as "delusional" by most sane human beings, and while I often utilize such terms to define my experiences, because I don't expect the rest of the world to take them seriously, I personally believe that the things I hear and see are real.

I have a singular world which I have access to, other than this one. There are countless worlds out there though, and I believe that anything which alters perception, such as drug use or mental disorders, gives people a window, a way to view into those worlds.

Whatever came at me last night was not a part of either of my worlds. I believe it was connected to the "normal" reality, but just under a layer of that....or this, world. Something slightly beyond the veil, but not exactly part of a separate Verse.

Yes, I know, I'm batshit, you're not telling me anything I haven't already heard.

Anywho, usually when someone, or something, sends energy my way, I can sense it on some level, but never before have I had anything manifest both visually and audibly, like it did last night.

I'd like to think that anyone, who'd actually have the strength of will to send something my way, wouldn't be dumb enough to make such an attempt without at least first researching me, as I'm not afraid of spiders. Sending a giant ball of spider-like thingies at me, then having them crawl all over my bed isn't going to freak me out, it's just going to irritate me, because I wasted over an hour staring at the damned things before I realized they weren't "real".



I go enough without sleep, I don't need some pest contributing to my insomnia with something so inept.

On the other hand, if this was just some entity trying to mess with my head, or if I just witnessed a random occurrence, then it's no biggie. I'd rather not have to deal with anything else on my plate at this time, as I believe my mind is pretty damned open as it is, but aside from Electro-shock therapy, this shit isn't going anywhere any time soon, so I might as well suck it up and just learn to deal with it.

Spiders? Really? What's next, Butterflies?



No comments:

Post a Comment