My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Absurdity trumps Certainty:

Once again my lack of sleep has paid off. Because apparently I need to be driven half mad with deprivation before my idiot brain will start to receive the right signals.

I have uncovered the final name. It didn't make any sense when it first came to me, but I wrote it down and have just now dissected it and looked up the possible meanings behind it.

I finally translated the origins of the different parts of the name, after figure out just how they broke down, and thought that I must have lost my damn mind because it didn't make any sense, it meant nothing.

But this is the aspect which includes the Dreaming, so on a hunch, I fiddled around with a few dream dictionaries to see what the corresponding symbols were for the translations and by the Gods.....half of the name symbolizes future prosperity while the other is a forewarning of impending chaos.

The aspect of all things in-between, the crossroads, the veil, the scales and sands....I expected any of these things, and that is what made me blind.

I didn't think to look for the name to represent the balance, despite how important that is to my entire Godsdamn belief system.

Now ironic is it that only through the lack of sleep was I am to discover the true name for the Twilight Aspect of my Lady, which includes the Dream Verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment