My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pre-Moon Sickness:

My hallowdays are held twice every month, on both the Full and Dark Moons. The rituals I preform during these times are referred to as Bacchanals.

At first it was only the Full Moon which called me when I began my path with my Lady’s main aspect, the Darkness. After I had advanced enough within her second aspect, which embodies the Flesh, the Dark Moon was added.

Now I am on her final aspect, which is known as the Twilight. (No relation to the book series.) This is the path which represents everything that lays in-between. A great deal of my work on it so far has been through the Dream Verse, but it also includes the veil, and the crossroads.

When it is deemed that I am ready, my Bacchanals will extend to both of the Half Moons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment