My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Monday, September 19, 2011

Praise Satan!

It has been my experience that those who speak the loudest about how evil and dark they are, always tend to be the first ones to break down whining anytime another person so much as looks at them the wrong way.

Why is it that these Left-handed, Dark Witches and Vampires are always so damned ignorant regarding the ultra-malefic paths they claim to follow? Satan, Lilith, Baal, Set....they throw these names around in some sad attempt to gain metaphysical street-cred, like an aging ex-groupie listing the number of one-hit-wonders she used to blow in her youth, and yet none of them seem to actually have a coherent grasp on either the history or mythology surrounding these entities.

These are the types of people who babble on endlessly about their dagger collections and how much they love to drink blood. They invoke Lilith for love and lust spells, call on Satan as if he's their best buddy and list the Necronomicon and White Wolf role-playing books as part of their reference sources.

It would amuse me endlessly to witness them actually face the "Dark Gods" they claim to call upon.

And yes, I am not so much of a hypocrite that I don't realize that I too tend to wear my own super-uber-bitchiness on my sleeve, but come on, at least mine is tongue-in-cheek. I know how it all comes off, and I’m able to laugh at it.

Then again, I don’t take anything seriously, especially myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment