My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Sister Lost:

I once made the claim that I had never lived before this life. I do not disbelieve in reincarnation, but I do not believe that it is a rule which affects all people.

During the years when I held this belief regarding my own soul, I was convinced that I had never before lived as a human being.

In this I was right.

However, I have since come to realize that there are far more paths for a soul to claim other than mortal flesh.

Through my work in The Dreaming I have seen several of my soul's incarnations, taken aback to the very first.

Another world is where my soul was born. Another form which was my own.

I betrayed my own mate and murdered him which also resulted in the alienation of my sister-mate. It is she whom I have searched throughout my lives and every time I have encountered her, although she does not remember me, she knows not to trust me and so I remain alone, forever seeking the time when her soul can forgive mine and we can be reunited.

I have been punished and cast forever out of the form of my first birth.

This is why I have always felt a pull towards horses and yet have never been able to shift into one.

I was born a Mare and in my own way, through the Dreaming, I have returned to my roots. If not in form, then at least in name.

I know the name of what I am.

I now know who I am. 
I dream of you.
I will find you. 
Through The Dreaming we shall be reunited, even if it is only so you can once again renounce me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment