My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Eat me, drink me...

I no longer have to project myself into the dreams of others in order for me to feed from them.

Last night I unexpectedly siphoned the dreams of my target the moment I made contact with them, without leaving the Twilight of my own Dreaming. I could feel their subconscious flowing into me, random bits of aspiration and imaginings, funneled straight from their mind into my own.

The side effects are bizarre, and maybe just a little perilous.

My own dreams have become so intense and unstable that I am no longer lucid during the majority of them. I don’t think it’s safe for me to sleep anymore without having somebody here to keep an eye out for me.

I need stronger protections, although....since I have set myself on this course, my Incubus has not once shown up. I am not sure if the knowledge of his true intentions has caused my Dreaming to reject him, or if he is aware of where I am headed and fears to follow. 

As of now, I am the White Rabbit, but I do not know just what it is I am late for.

No comments:

Post a Comment