My photo
"The whip hurts, but I measure power by my ability to withstand it...not in your strength in using it."

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stick to rolling dice, because your casting sucks!


I believe that human beings, even those who are completely normal, without any type of spiritual enhancements or minions, can achieve great feats of metaphysical strength on the power of their will alone.

Yes, training does count for something, as all knowledge is power, but that doesn't mean that someone can't just stumble into the craft, and eventually learn enough on their own to be a force to be reckoned with.

My own beginnings were void of any Occult information, or elders. I gleaned what I could from movies and old books on various superstitions and the history of the Inquisition, because that is all I had access too, and yet I still managed to get the job done more often than not. Hell, my very first spell was a replica of a Poppet construction I'd seen on the movie The Witches of Eastwick.

Now, one thing that I have always held very firm, to myself, is discretion. There are several reasons for this, mainly that bragging is tacky and there's not a higher power out there that favors hubris. I also hold the belief that if I talk about some of my abilities, that I will lose them. When it comes to regular hexing, it's simply a matter of the person's own skepticism building a even stronger shield around them, making the effort to meddle in their lives no longer worth it.

Although, I have mentioned before that I believe the same scenario could be applied to others, and without even sending a negative through their way, that their own superstition, paranoia and fear will cause their downfall.

Both cases are true, it just depends on the mindset of the target.

I have been recently struggling to find an active Occult community, in which I might discuss my Craft with peers, but unfortunately, the only serious one I know of has pretty much died out, which I am particularly responsible for as I don't post there as much anymore either, so all I am stuck with are.......I'm not even sure what to call them. Playgan doesn't really fit, because these people take their Occult shenanigans so seriously that one could never find fault in their dedication. They are simply outlandish in their claims.

Now, like I said, I'm sure that someone could cause some hardcore damage to another person's life, and as the Sibyl of a Primordial, I know that it is possible to blend a human's nature with that of a higher powers, but sometimes, the bullshit is so thick that even I can't buy into it, and I believe in the Loch Ness Monster.

I do try to be tolerant, and almost never call anyone out on their obviously moronic claims, but when I actually witness a person claiming that they crippled and murdered others through their soul binding with one of Satan's top generals, especially when this same person supposedly summoned demons to destroy me over two years ago, I just can't help myself, because the repetitive fabrications are just way too hilarious. I can't NOT pick on them for it.

The really sad thing is, I've been picking on the same people for years now and it still hasn't sunken in that I'm talking about them, even when I'm using their full names!


Attention Theistic Satanists and Vampires: You are NOT this guy!


Or this guy.


Not even close.


Hell, you can't even compare to Charlie Sheen.


Please, just give it up already, because you are embarrassing yourselves, and the only people who are impressed with your silly boosting are those who are even dumber and more gullible than you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment